Does your teen text-and-drive?
Give the gift of safe driving to your teenager by clicking the “buy messageLOUD button” on the right.
Is there someway, somehow to bring safety to your teen and peace of mind to you?
We know what it’s like to be a parent. We are parents ourselves. That’s why we created messageLOUD, a messaging service that automatically reads texts (sms’s), Email, WhatsApp and Facebook messages out LOUD as they come in, taking the phone out of your teen driver’s hands and ensuring that your loved one never looks at their phone while driving.
messageLOUD’s patent pending DRIVEmode enables connectivity while removing the need to pick up, look at, or focus on a phone. messageLOUD allows your teenager to stay safe while staying in touch.
Getting messageLOUD for your teenager may be the safest, wisest, and easiest thing you can do as a parent.
It may seem like a small thing, but one small step in messaging services is one giant leap for safety.
WHAT ARE some UNSAFE-DRIVING PRACTICES?
- Using a Smartphone to Email, Text, Periscope/take pictures and videos
- Driving while Under the Influence (DUI)
- Speeding and Reckless driving
- Falling Asleep Behind the wheel
- Distracted Driving:
- Talking to friends in the car
- Changing clothes
- Fiddling with drinks, hand bags or charging devices
HOW CAN WE ENCOURAGE SAFE-DRIVING PRACTICES?
- Make your teen aware of risks!
- Interactive education about distracted driving is stronger than just reading a message.
- See this video from PACTRANS discussing the challenges faced by teen drivers
- Using emerging video apps like Periscope and Meerkat in the car are especially dangerous, pointing the phone’s camera at your face or anywhere while the car is in motion.
The more we can do to change dangerous driving trends, the better off our lives, and the lives of our loved ones, will be. messageLOUD is a little (but LOUD) part in making the world a safer place.
Give the gift of safe driving to your teenager by clicking the buy messageLOUD button on this page.
Be Safe, #getLOUD.